PEO and Employee Leasing Solutions
You started your business to do something that you love but you also have the responsibility of managing Human Resources, Payroll, Employee Benefits and Loss Control. Most small businesses do not have the aggregate resources to manage HR, Accounting and Benefits so most business owner are left with a lot of time spent on paperwork. As a business owner you need more free time to improve the quality and profitability of your business. Professional Employer Organizations help keep your business competitive reducing the amount of time you spend on paperwork, saving money through improving efficiency and helping your business purchase affordable Workers Compensation insurance.
Today over 3 million small and medium sized businesses throughout the United States use a PEO and Employee Leasing Solutions to gain a competitive administrative advantage. This allows business owners to focus on management of their business, not the paperwork behind it and employees have access to better benefits including Individual Health Insurance, 401(K), Safety Training and Enhanced Payroll Services. With a PEO (Professional Employer Organization) services – your business can be more successful and attract new and better employees. Getting coverage is simple. We can design a plan that fits your company’s needs, saving you time and money. Take 15 minutes now to request a presentation and have a licensed insurance agent answer your questions.
Why you should outsource your HR to a PEO
(Professional Employer Organization):
- A PEO helps your company stay compliant: When it comes to HR management, ignorance is not a defense. There are thousands of regulations regarding HR processes, making it difficult to operate your business and keep up with them at the same time. A PEO’s job is to stay on top of these regulations to mitigate risks and help you stay in business for the long-term.
- PEOs impact business culture: A good PEO will help you evaluate everyday practices and determine if they are sustainable for the long-term. For example, if you provide a daily lunch for five employees, is that a sustainable practice when your company grows to 25 or 50 employees? A PEO will evaluate your alternatives and may determine it is better to provide snacks instead of meals.
- A PEO acts as your eyes and ears: Too many companies let performance issues go uncorrected because managers do not want to address the problem or lack the skills to address the problem. A good PEO will get to know your employees, which helps to identify issues before they become problems. Cutting down on those issues can prevent lost time and lost money.
- PEOs are a good sounding board: A good PEO is a business partner, not just a cheerleader for your business. If you are looking to embark on a new business strategy, a PEO can help you identify if you have the right people in place. A PEO can also identify whether your company should hire more employees or if it is time to reduce staff.
- PEOs save you money: In an increasing litigious world, the HR decisions that you make can cost you a fortune in lawsuits. Having a HR expert helps you identify and fix potential problems in your process before they occur, saving you from costly lawsuits.
What is PEO and Employee Leasing Solutions?
A Professional Employer Organization provides Human Resources, Workers Comp, Payroll and Tax Filing Services. It secures Workers Compensation at group rates and provides Administration of Claims. It is the best use of your dollar to provide efficient, effective, employee services. A PEO and Employee Leasing Company takes on a large group of small and medium sized businesses and you become eligible for benefits purchased at a lower cost group rate. Some of these added benefits include Retirement Planning, Individual Health Care and 401(K). In addition you now have a larger team dedicated to improving your workplace.
|Eliminate Bookkeeping Problems||PEO and Workers Compensation|
With a PEO and Employee Leasing Solution, you will have more free time to run a successful business. You will have a dedicated team to improve the efficiency of your Administration, Human Resources and secure affordable Workers Compensation insurance. It is the best value for your dollar. Your business becomes a part of a larger network and can purchase benefits at a group rate. You will be able to attract and retain employees with better benefits at a lower cost including Health Insurance, Workers Comp, Payroll and Retirement Planning.
|Safety Promotions and Programs Available||Additional Employee Benefits Available|
You Have More Choices
In order to find the best savings, we shop over one-hundred top insurers and carriers. We utilize your company’s needs and information to find the right match in the marketplace. Our goal is to save you money. Contact us now for more information and to request a quote.
Specialized Policies For