Cell Tower Climbers have one of the most dangerous jobs in the United States. It is important to have the right Insurance for Cell Tower Climbers to protect your business and it’s most important assets — your employees.
E-WorkersComp has been working with Tower Climbers for over 30 years to find the right insurance to fit the unique need s and risks of Cell Tower Companies. As an independent Insurance Agency our agents have the ability to work with over 100 of the top national, regional, and specialty insurance carriers to find you the right coverage.
We can work one on one with you to develop a customized Insurance for Cell Tower Climbers program that will fit you insurance an budget needs.
Insurance for Cell Tower Climbers Policies We Have:
- Workers Compensation Insurance – Companies with employees are required to have Workers Comp coverage in most states. Check with an agent to confirm your state’s regulations.
- General Liability Insurance – Liability Insurance covers and provides protection against the legal problems that comes with accidents, injuries, and claims of negligence.
- Professional Liability Insurance – If you provide a service, this insurance will protect against errors, and negligence. Some states require certain industries to carry such a policy.
- Business Bonds – Bonds act as a guarantee between the contractor and the client that the project will be completed to the satisfaction of the contract. Some local and state governments require certain bonds in order to conduct business. Check with your agent to determine the bonds you need.
- Payroll and Employee Leasing – Employee leasing allows for small business owners to outsource the tedious HR functions that take up valuable time. Employee Leasing can also save small and mid-sized business money on employee benefits such as Workers Comp, Health Benefits, Retirement Plans, ad Job Screening.