Painters Insurance / Painting Contractors Insurance
E-WorkersComp.net has been working with Contractors for over 30 years. Our experienced agents are familiar with the requirements of contractors and the complex relationships that sometime occur during business operations.
Over of the years we have provided hundreds of Painters Insurance policies to painters looking to protect their companies. Since E-WorkersComp.net in an independent insurance agency we have the ability to search the market in order to tailor programs that address a wide range of risk sizes, business sizes, and even special needs.
At E-WorkersComp.net our agents understand that your company has unique insurance needs. Our Painters Insurance policies are designed to protect you against all the risks and exposures that you face on a daily basis.
If you are tired of being gouged on your Painters Insurance premiums or tired of loosing time and money from mishandled claims, Enterprise Insurance Group wants to work one on one with you identify your risks and determine the right solutions.
Painters Insurance Policies We Have:
- Workers Compensation Insurance – Companies with employees are required to have Workers Comp coverage in most states. Check with an agent to confirm your state’s regulations.
- General Liability Insurance – Liability Insurance covers and provides protection against the legal problems that comes with accidents, injuries, and claims of negligence.
- Professional Liability Insurance – If you provide a service, this insurance will protect against errors, and negligence. Some states require certain industries to carry such a policy.
- Business Bonds – Bonds act as a guarantee between the contractor and the client that the project will be completed to the satisfaction of the contract. Some local and state governments require certain bonds in order to conduct business. Check with your agent to determine the bonds you need.
- Payroll and Employee Leasing – Employee leasing allows for small business owners to outsource the tedious HR functions that take up valuable time. Employee Leasing can also save small and mid-sized business money on employee benefits such as Workers Comp, Health Benefits, Retirement Plans, ad Job Screening.